PREMONT ISD REGISTRATION
Date : Tuesday – August 15th
Time: 8am to 8pm
Location: Elementary Cafeteria
Parents of New Enrollees to Premont Independent School District
1. Social Security Card
2. Official Birth Certificate
3. Updated Immunization Records
4. Proof of Residence
At the time of registration, the parent, guardian, or other person having lawful control of a student under a court order must present proof of residence in the District in the form of one or more of the following:
- A recently paid rent receipt.
- A current lease agreement.
- The most recent tax receipt indicating home ownership.
- A current utility bill indicating the address and the adult’s name (example: water, electric or gas bill. A telephone bill may not serve as a utility bill).
In addition, the adult shall present a valid Texas driver license or Texas identification card indicating the correct address.
5. Previous school records or most recent report card (if you have them)
Parents of Returning Students to Premont Independent School District
1. Updated Immunization
2. Proof of Residence – see above list for examples.
3. Parent Driver’s License
Parents of PK 3 and PK 4 Students who completed registration in May, do not need to attend.